Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ripped J's, RiRi & Regent St

Hello Hello Hello 

Hi Lovers, its been a while since I have done a post let alone an OOTD, but i do promise to become more frequent and consistent with my blog, it is something i am definitely working on as well as more photos and fashion, once i find my feet. Anyway apart from that i hope you guys are all well and enjoying your summer as well as this beautiful heatwave we've had for a while, I've definitely caught myself the sweetest tan. Today, myself and Desriee went up to Camden to support a friend at an open mic gig, it was CRAZY. i need to head out there more often, it was a refreshing experience. proper CRAY...I must say NW is a cool area with such beautiful houses and scenery. i just HAD to whip out my canon, couldn't resist.
Well here's my outfit of the day, wasn't too sure of the weather as it was hot one minute and thunderstorm the next, so i kept it safe and casual with a pair of ripped jeans, crop top, block wedge heels and my everyday accessories. 

xoxo

M'M



   Crop top// -Rihanna for River Island    Jeans//- Zara   Shoes//- Rihanna for River island   Belt//- H&M                Necklace//- Forever 21       Bracelet//- From an oriental market stall in shoreditch 









2 comments: